Thistle Fabrication Pty Ltd were successful in winning a rigorous tender process to manufacture the air rings for our client
Scope of Work:
- Supply of all materials (A106 GrB, 800H, 321H and 304H) including induction bends, fabrication & welding to ASME B31.3, non-destructive testing, installation of over 10,000 refractory anchors and drying of components upon successful completion of refractory installation.
- Drilling and prepping of over 200 hundred x 50mm diameter holes set symmetrically around the inner and outer circumference of the rings to accept 40NB pipe full penetration welding.
- Aligning and maintaining induction bends to tight tolerances
- Manufacture of layout table and alignment jig to machine, prepare and installation of over 200 nozzles keeping each nozzle within the angle and dimensional tolerance.
- Loading and transport of finished product to client’s premises to allow safe loading and unloading.
- No injury or harm to personnel
- Controlled manufacture and welding eliminating potential for distortion occurring during fabrication process
- No Non-Destructive Testing repairs
- Delivery of successfully completed works as per agreed client requirements
Fabrication of Air Rings